Maier Gross Dressing Forceps Uterine Straight Locking Pliers
- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Dressing forceps are used when dressing wounds. They hold gauze and other dressings. They may also be used during wound debridement to remove infected or necrotic tissue or debris from the wound. They may also be used for suturing.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0477
- Weight: 40.00g
- Dimensions: 14.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm
Product Views: 1184
Ex Tax: $5.99