- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Bone Holding Forceps are specialized instruments used in various veterinary orthopedic surgical operations. They have long shanks and strong jaws to hold and stabilize bone during orthopedic implants and other procedures. These forceps are heavy and strong with four-pointed prongs on bowed jaws to grip bone securely.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0423
- Weight: 23.00g
- Dimensions: 17.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm