Dental Westcott 745 Composite Amalgam Cavities Filling Instrument
- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Fillings are used to repair a cavity in your tooth caused by decay. Your dentist will offer you the type of filling they consider clinically necessary. The most common type of filling is dental amalgam, made from a mixture of different metals.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0350
- Weight: 25.00g
- Dimensions: 15.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm
Product Views: 1282
Ex Tax: $4.49