- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Z-bends are a traditional way to attach pushrods to control surfaces, but they can be a little tricky to make, especially when working with smaller sizes. For light models using .020 – .032 music wire, I took a small pair of jewelry pliers and notched one jaw (as shown) with a Dremel tool. Once you have the pliers notched, a z-bend is just seconds away.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0415
- Weight: 90.00g
- Dimensions: 12.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm