- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
The Universal (Tofflemire) matrix system is used in Class II restorations. The primary function of the matrix is to restore anatomic proximal contours and contact areas. A properly placed matrix should: Be rigid against the existing tooth structure.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0137
- Weight: 13.00g
- Dimensions: 6.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm