- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Coupland's elevators (also known as chisels) are instruments commonly used for dental extraction. They are used in sets of three each of increasing size and are used to split multi-rooted teeth and are inserted between the bone and tooth roots and rotated to elevate them out of the sockets.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0024
- Weight: 135.00g
- Dimensions: 15.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm