- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
A periodontal probe is an instrument in dentistry commonly used in the dental armamentarium. It is usually long, thin, and blunted at the end. The primary purpose of a periodontal probe is to measure pocket depths around a tooth in order to establish the state of health of the periodontium.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0228
- Weight: 18.00g
- Dimensions: 14.50cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm