- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
A nail file is a tool used to gently grind down and shape the edges of nails. They are often used in manicures and pedicures after the nail has been trimmed using appropriate nail clippers. Nail files may either be emery boards, ceramic, glass, crystal, plain metal files, or metal files coated with corundum.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0399
- Weight: 10.00g
- Dimensions: 17.50cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm