- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Adams orthodontic pliers are usually used for adjusting orthodontic appliances. Stainless Steel is often the construction material of choice, while the tips or beaks of the pliers are often made of Tungsten Carbide for superior grip and strength.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0296
- Weight: 90.00g
- Dimensions: 12.50cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm
- SKU: 786