- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Bone Files are used for removing and smoothing the bony segments or tissue. They are utilized in many veterinary surgical procedures. This robust and sturdy instrument plays a significant role during delicate surgeries where brain tissues, nerves, and vessels are being operated on.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0168
- Weight: 45.00g
- Dimensions: 18.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm