- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Mayo-Hegar needle holders are used in multiple types of surgical procedures. Due to its versatility, it is one of the most commonly used surgical tools for both human and animal procedures and is normally used with larger, heavier suture needles because of its wide jaws.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0066
- Weight: 40.00g
- Dimensions: 14.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm