- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Towner-Jacquette U15/30 most commonly used in dental hygiene practice for supragingival and subgingival calculus removal. Scalers are held in between the thumb, the index finger and the middle finger as a certain amount of pressure is required for a correct grasp.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0226
- Weight: 20.00g
- Dimensions: 16.50cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm