- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Warwick James ideally used for maxillary third molars can often break while luxating a bulky third molar with multiple roots. An ideal approach would be to use a straight elevator that can combine a downward and distal rotation, thereby uniformly luxating the tooth.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0025
- Weight: 105.00g
- Dimensions: 15.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm