- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
A dental explorer or sickle probe is an instrument in dentistry commonly used in the dental armamentarium. A sharp point at the end of the explorer is used to enhance tactile sensation. In the past it was usual for dentists to use the explorer to probe teeth for the presence of cavities.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0245
- Weight: 30.00g
- Dimensions: 16.00cm x 18.00cm x 3.00cm