- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
A rongeur is used in oral maxillofacial surgery to remove bony fragments or soft tissue. It is also used in hand surgery to cut traumatic amputated bone to allow the skin to be closed over the defect. A rongeur can also be used in cadaver dissection lab to break through ribs when removing the anterior chest wall.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0252
- Weight: 90.00g
- Dimensions: 14.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm