Surgical Hemostat Kelly Locking Forceps Clamp Straight & Curved
- Have been tested for durability and can withstand extreme pressure.
- Manufactured from AISI 420 stainless steel.
- Build to last repetitive use without degradation.
- Product conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, FDA and other Quality Standards.
- Highly polished smooth finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance resulting from superior craftsmanship.
- Enables high degree of precision and flexibility while conducting the clinical procedures.
- Autoclavable, Passivated, Rust Free.
- Medical Grade Stainless Steel has rust and corrosion resistance ability making it safe to be used in freshwater/saltwater.
- 100% Quality Guaranteed.
- Reusable pliers-like tool with three position locking ratchet providing adjustable tension and firm grip.
- The serrated jaws come together as each increment of the ratchet is employed.
- The interlocking teeth are designed for grasping, holding firmly or exerting traction upon objects.
- Kelly forceps are primarily used to control blood flow in large blood vessels and tubing during surgical procedures.
- Half serrated blades feature deep transverse grooves.
- Useful in educational, research, and healthcare settings.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0052, BDN-0053
- Weight: 30.00g
- Dimensions: 14.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm
Product Views: 1449
Ex Tax: $10.99