- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Hollow chop orthodontic pliers are used for reshaping and contouring archwires and forming palatal arches. The tips are mated convex and concave jaws designed to make reshaping simple and precise. These pliers work well on stainless as well as nickel-titanium archwires up to 0.020 inches.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0274
- Weight: 90.00g
- Dimensions: 14.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm