- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other Quality Standards
The Kocher’s is a hemostatic forcep. It is specifically designed to catch the bleeder that are deep within tissue hence it is ideally used on tough structures like palms, soles or scalp. The forceps catches the structure that is bleeding and crushes the bleeder that results in clogging. The tooth gripped the structure firmly, so that the tissue does not slip. The basic concept of artery forceps or hemostatic forceps is to secure the bleeding vessels so that the surgical field remains dry and clear, additionally patient does not bleed excessively.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0059
- Weight: 22.00g
- Dimensions: 13.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm