- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
the pointed end is used in prying motion to elevate soft tissue. Most commonly used to elevate dental papilla from between teeth.
push Stroke: broad end pushed under the flap to separate periosteum from the bone.
Pull Stroke: Tends to tear if not careful
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0173
- Weight: 30.00g
- Dimensions: 17.50cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm