- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Most orthodontists and general dentists who perform orthodontic work keep several pairs of orthodontic pliers on hand. These pliers can be used for a variety of specific tasks, including archwire work like loop forming and contouring, as well as torqueing and placing stops in the archwire. They’re designed to fit in the mouth for easy orthodontic appliance adjustment, and give clinicians more control during placement and removal.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0406
- Weight: 95.00g
- Dimensions: 13.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm