- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Elevators (also known as luxators) are instruments used in dental extractions. They may be used to loosen teeth prior to forcep extraction, to remove roots or impacted teeth, when teeth are compromised and susceptible to fracture or when they are malpositioned and cannot be reached with forceps.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0020,BDN-0021
- Weight: 58.00g
- Dimensions: 15.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm