- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Osteotomes are surgical instruments that can be used effectively to enhance the placement of dental implants. 1-4 The term osteotome means a bone-cutting or bone-deforming instrument. Osteotomes are generally wedge-shaped instruments with varying steepness of taper, designed to compress, cut, or deform bone.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0272
- Weight: 369.00g
- Dimensions: 17.80cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm