- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
Torquing orthodontic pliers are most often used to place torque into an archwire for single tooth movement. To achieve desired torque, torquing orthodontic pliers either feature a key used in conjunction with the pliers for torquing or male and female torquing pliers set.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0421
- Weight: 80.00g
- Dimensions: 12.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm