- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
The Frazier suction tubes are used to remove fluid or debris from nasal cavities and in laryngeal suction, where they irrigate and aspirate the throat. They feature a fenestrated polymer handle with grips for precise control and an ergonomic design, comfortable for left and right-handed users.
The surgical steel tubing comes in a range of lengths and diameters to suit individual practitioners’ preferences and each handle includes a control hole that allows greater suction when covered by the user’s finger.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0289
- Weight: 780.00g
- Dimensions: 28.00cm x 18.00cm x 3.00cm