Dental Anesthetic Catridge Auto Passive Syringe Amalgam Filling Instruments 1.8 ml
- Manufactured from AISI 304 German stainless steel
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Fully autoclavable/reusable
- 3 Years Warranty.
A dental syringe is used by dentists for the injection of an anesthetic. It consists of a breech-loading syringe fitted with a sealed cartridge containing an anesthetic solution.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Beaden Instruments
- Code: BDN-0126
- Weight: 90.00g
- Dimensions: 11.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm
Product Views: 1408
Ex Tax: $20.00